Aarogyasri Health Card application form Telangana PDF : Through this scheme by the Andhra Pradesh government, financial assistance is provided to those people of the state who are not able to pay medical bills on time. Under this scheme, Arogyasri Health Card is provided to the citizens of the state. Through which the beneficiary can get the benefit of the scheme by showing that card in a government hospital. The scheme was launched in the year 2017 by the then Chief Minister of the state. You can avail of the YSR Arogyasri Health Card scheme in government hospitals in Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bengaluru. Through this scheme, assistance will be provided to those whose medical bills will be 1000 more. More than 2000 diseases are covered under this scheme in the state, which you can treat through Arogyasri Health Card.
Arogyasri Card Features
- Reimbursement of Rs 1.5 lakh under Arogyashree Card.
- If the cost of your treatment is more than Rs 1.5 lakh, then an additional benefit of Rs 50000 will be given.
- Along with this, you get the security of 2 lakh rupees for the treatment of critical illness.
- And 938 are covered under medical and surgical treatment plans.
- Treatment of diseases related to heart, liver, kidney, pediatric congenital malformations, lungs, pancreas, or irritation.
Through this scheme, the government provides reimbursement of up to Rs 1.5 lakh to the beneficiary. 50000 / – an additional benefit if the expenditure crosses 1.5 lakhs. And for the treatment of critical illness, the security of Rs 2 lakh is also provided. The scheme provides financial assistance for treatment related to heart, liver, kidney, pediatric congenital malformations, lungs, pancreas, or burns. To apply for Andhra Pradesh YSR Arogyashree Health Card, you have to go to your block office or municipal office and attach all the required documents along with the application form and submit it to the concerned office.
Which diseases and treatments are not included in the YSR Arogyasri Yojana
The following diseases and treatments are not covered under the YSR Aarogyasri scheme.
- Accessories for heart failure.
- Bone Marrow, Liver, and Heart Transplant
- Gamma Knife Procedures for Neurosurgery
- Hip and knee replacement
- HIV / AIDS
- More about this source text
Procedure for online application under Arogyashree Card Scheme
- To apply online, you have to visit the official website of the Navasakam portal or Grama ward Sachivalayam portal.
- Here the home page will open in front of you where you have to click on the “Login” option.
As soon as you click, the login page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to log in with the website and after that click on the link of the Arogyashree Health Card application form.
- On clicking, the application form will open in front of you, here you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application form.
- Then you have to upload the required documents along with the application form and submit the application form.
- After submission of the application form, now finally you will have to get a printout of it.
How to apply YSR Arogyashree Health Card Scheme offline?
If you want to apply under the Arogyasri Health Card scheme, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the Navsakam portal or the official website of the Village Ward Secretariat
- Here you have to click on the “Download” option on the home page.
- After clicking, a page will open in front of you. As shown below-
- Here you go to the “YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Proforma” option and select download.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you. From here you can download the form.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, all the information asked in it will have to be filled in carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you have to attach all the necessary documents with the form and submit the form to the office of the concerned department.
Arogyasri health card download process
- Applicants who want to get an Arogyasri Health Card, first of all, have to visit their nearest MeeSeva Center.
- Click here to check out the nearest MeeSeva Center
- After this, through the MeeSeva Agent login ID and password, your Health Card will be applied here.
- For this, you have to submit all your necessary documents and necessary information to the MeeSeva center agent.
- Under MeeSeva, the agent will apply for your Arogyasri Health Card.
- After successful registration, you will get an acknowledgment slip. Keep it safe for future use.
- After this, within 15 days of successfully applying for a health card online, you will get the Arogyasri card.
Check YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status Online
If you want to check YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to its official website. Here you will see the home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “EHS”. A new page will open in front of you on clicking.
- Here you have to select the option of “Health Card Status” under Patients at the bottom end.
- After clicking, a page will open in front of you, where you will have to select one of the “Employee ID” or “Pensioner ID”.
- After making the selection, you will have to enter the ID number and click on “Search”.
- After this, the complete information about your Health Card will open in front of you