West Bengal Student Credit Card Form in Bengali : Under Student Credit Card, students of class 10th or above can take a soft loan of up to Rs 10 lakh at very low interest for higher studies with the help of a credit card. If you also want to apply for your students’ credit card, then for this you have to apply under the scheme. Complete information related to the application has been provided to you in the article below. Along with this, you will also be provided the link to download the West Bengal Students Credit Card Scheme Application Form PDF.
Student Credit Card West Bengal PDF
As we told you that the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme was one of the election promises made by the current Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee during the assembly elections. It has not been confirmed yet but soon this plan will be implemented. According to the information, various online meetings have been confirmed with the colleges to explain the plan. All the information related to the process of an application under the scheme is given below.
Interest Rate Under Student Credit Card Scheme
The benefit will be provided to all the students of the state under the scheme. Those who are studying in class 10th or above. A Collateral free loan with 4% interest will be provided to the student through the scheme. This loan will be provided without any guaranty (without any security or collateral security). The loan repayment tenure is 15 years, the amount received under the scheme can be used by the student for institutional and non-institutional expenses like rent, hostel fee, study tours, projects, etc. Stay tuned with us for more information.
As we told you that the beneficiary students of the WB Student Credit Card Scheme have to repay the loan within a period of 15 years after getting the job. The benefit of the scheme can be availed by students up to the age of 40 years. All the applicant students under the scheme can also apply online. As per the information, the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme will officially start on 30th June 2021. Which students of all classes can now complete their education. Now no student will leave his education incomplete because of his financial condition. This scheme will increase the level of education.
Purpose of Student Credit Card Scheme
As we have told you so far, through the West Bengal Student Credit Card, a loan of up to Rs 10 lakh will be provided by the government to the students of the state for higher education. So its main objective is to provide loans to the students for higher education. So that the students of a poor family of the state will not stop their studies due to the financial burden of their family. Now they will get help from the government for their education. This scheme will increase awareness about education. Educated students will be able to get employment of their choice.
- Through the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme, students will be provided educational loans up to Rs 10 lakh for higher education.
- Under the scheme, 10th or above students of the state will be able to get benefits.
- A very low rate of interest will be charged on the loan received under this scheme.
- A credit card will be provided to the students to avail the loan amount. Through which students can withdraw the loan amount through credit cards.
- Students can avail themselves of credit cards if they want to go for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and postdoctoral studies in India or abroad.
- Students have to pay the loan within a period of 15 years after getting the job.
Applicants have to fulfill the following eligibility to get the benefits of the WB Student Credit Card Scheme.
- Applicant student must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant should be residing in West Bengal for a period of at least 10 years.
- The maximum age limit to apply is 40 years. Above this students will not be eligible for the scheme.